Welcome to maple.watch!
The website which lets you track your connection to the MapleStory servers without having to open the game to find out if they're online!
How is this any different to any of the other status checker websites?
Quite simply: maple.watch tracks your connection to the MapleStory servers, and tells you your ping response from each server.
What's wrong with the other status checking websites?
The other status checking websites are great and you should definitely continue using them, but they all suffer from a few pitfalls which maple.watch sets out to fix:
- They're infrequently updated — Some of them only update once every few minutes, which can be enough time for a server to go down and come back up again.
- They're centralised — All of the requests made to each server come from their computers, not yours. They don't show your connectivity, they show their own.
So how does maple.watch get around these issues?
maple.watch works completely differently to all the other status checking websites:
- It's not at all centralised — Requests are sent out from your computer, not ours. The responses you see represent whether you are able to connect.
- It's updated instantly — As soon as you load each page the requests will be sent to each server you want to see there and then. There's no waiting around.
- It's completely transparent — We show you the IP addresses and ports of each server. Heck, we're even open source!